BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anderson Silva hurt till 2012

UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva is out of action for the remainder of 2011 as he plans to take time off to rehab it due to a nagging shoulder injury. Silva spoke to the media about his shoulder saying “A month before the fight I injured my shoulder while training with Junior dos Santos," Silva said. "I was feeling a lot of pain in Rio. I’ve had to take some medicine and warn the athletic commission about it. I’ve talked to my doctors.

I had an MRI and then I started feeling pains in my shoulder but the doctors let me go and said it was not that serious. It’s a small injury, but I guess it’s on the cuff and bothers me. I’ll rest for a while and get healed”.UFC fans wont get a fix of the Spiders unpredictable antics in the ring till the beginning of 2012

0 comments: